How to Find the
Online reviews provide insight into how the mechanic works with clients. Go through newspapers and do internet searches to find the best mechanics in the industry.
Factors to Consider When Hiring a Mechanic
Our business is based on our need to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction through custom services. The ideal mechanic service will pay attention to what you need and provide services based on your requirements
Some of the elements that make us the best mechanics in the industry include;
- Experience – our staff is highly qualified for all your mechanical needs. Our combined expertise allows us to offer solutions that have worked while we explore new technology in our work.
- Parts – during car maintenance, we ensure that all the parts we use are of high quality and are from the best brands.
- Specialisation – despite what service your car needs, we have a team that specialises in every aspect of maintenance.
Hiring a Mechanic
- Payment policies – we believe that excellent customer service goes beyond reception and receiving phone calls. We offer our clients flexible payment policies for different price ranges.
- We will provide you with the schedule of when we will be hands-on with your car in case you want to watch as our team works on your vehicle.
- Our warranty policies are convenient for users. We work to prove you with extended terms, and you get to determine what type of services you want to cover between parts and labour.
- We communicate with our clients during all parts of the maintenance. We believe in client participation to achieve the best results. Thus, we will answer all questions and offer recommendations.
Press & News
Mechanics all over the world are believed to be untrustworthy, I don’t have real facts about that, but some few of them are trustworthy. Because they handle precious machinery so dear to many owners, it should not hold the waters in the case. A study indicates that only 29% of mechanics have a 100% level of trust in their profession. It should be better than that!
How mechanics commonly trick their clients to pay for services they don’t need is a total let down to their profession. For the case, mechanics lure their clients into buying services that they don’t need to make extra money from them. It is not bad because they do rob you with violence, you also feel and see the service you bought, unlucky because those kinds of services are unfriendly to your bank account. Take into account other basic items you should be buying with this amount instead.
As for you the car owner, to avoid all the drama at the mechanic shop has implemented some of the following services on your own. I bet you will save a lot.
- Instead of changing your oil every 3000 miles as directed by the car mechanic, change your engine oil after 5000-7500 miles, especially when your car is still brand new. Go a step further into changing the oil by yourself, you will further reduce the cost, time and ensuring that you use the best quality oil that will last longer than the other types of engine oils they would probably use on your car to ensure that you become their frequent customer.
- Recommended tune-ups from the mechanic side that deem not necessary should be avoided. Use technology that is synonymous in today’s cars to monitor the functionality of your car systems. Trust them; they will raise an alarm when there is a need for a quick fix in your car. It is not economical when you do other things prematurely because of the languishing love for your money by the mechanic.
- Changing the brake pads all by you, most drivers believe that the task of changing the brake pads is very complex, but believe me, it is not. All you need is a wheel lug wrench, basic wrenches, a jack, and a plier. You will reduce almost by half the cost you could incur if you had popped into a mechanic shop.
- Ignore the recommendations imposed by the mechanic to perform unnecessary tune-ups, only go for the basic tune-ups that are essential for your car mobility. Others like changing oil filters, fuel filters can wait until the right time as recommended by the manufacturer. It is safe to follow the guidelines given by the manufacturer than fall prey to the mechanic advise who are thirsty for your money.
- Shop around for fair prices and don’t be afraid to ask the mechanic what they are doing in your car.
We communicate with our clients
We communicate with our clients during all parts of the maintenance. We believe in client participation to achieve the best results. Thus, we will answer all questions and offer recommendations.
As the client, you have the mandate to select the type of service from our available options. We have the proper certification and licenses to execute all the services we offer.
300 Warrigal Rd, Glen Iris VIC 3146, Australia
T. +61 3 9805 7333