How to Find the
Online reviews provide insight into how the mechanic works with clients. Go through newspapers and do internet searches to find the best mechanics in the industry.
Factors to Consider When Hiring a Mechanic
Our business is based on our need to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction through custom services. The ideal mechanic service will pay attention to what you need and provide services based on your requirements
Some of the elements that make us the best mechanics in the industry include;
- Experience – our staff is highly qualified for all your mechanical needs. Our combined expertise allows us to offer solutions that have worked while we explore new technology in our work.
- Parts – during car maintenance, we ensure that all the parts we use are of high quality and are from the best brands.
- Specialisation – despite what service your car needs, we have a team that specialises in every aspect of maintenance.
Hiring a Mechanic
- Payment policies – we believe that excellent customer service goes beyond reception and receiving phone calls. We offer our clients flexible payment policies for different price ranges.
- We will provide you with the schedule of when we will be hands-on with your car in case you want to watch as our team works on your vehicle.
- Our warranty policies are convenient for users. We work to prove you with extended terms, and you get to determine what type of services you want to cover between parts and labour.
- We communicate with our clients during all parts of the maintenance. We believe in client participation to achieve the best results. Thus, we will answer all questions and offer recommendations.
Press & News
Before leaping into the construction phase of your house or commercial premises, it is beneficial to keep important tips in mind that will not only help manage costs, but also make the construction process easier and smoother for the workers.
Most often ignore these tips when construction begins but not only would it save precious time, but would help eliminate any wasted money or resources.
Lifting and Carrying Heavy Weights
Construction workers are often subjected to carrying extreme heavy weights and all day long. Not only is it a health hazard but it also causes long term damage to one’s body. People often take good and proper posture for granted, especially when working in this industry, as a result of which workers become exhausted and overexerted. Exposing construction workers to such conditions will leave them prone to sprains, muscle cramps and tears, strains and even swelling and blistering. Failing to properly lift an object that weighs too much could result in serious injury and physical damage. Unfortunately, despite precautions, this often goes ignored and people get injured just by lifting more than they can carry.
Find the Right Builder
The importance of hiring the right builder for the task can not be stressed enough. We recommend choosing experts who are adept at building the kind of design and structure you are interested in and who has routinely experience facing any problems that come with this type of frame. The idea builder should be absolutely insured and bonded and a good standing with the local state’s Construction Contractors Board is always an added bonus. During the construction process, your builder can also advise you with the right materials and any potential issues with the property, safety equipment Melbourne or overall process. This will save you costs and a lot of trouble when construction phase officially begins. Never underestimate the importance of a good builder!
Leave Enough Budget for Additional Construction Costs
An important construction tip that most ignore is leaving enough budget for additional construction costs. Additional costs will definitely occur depending on several factors like the condition of the land. Clearing of any shrubbery, trees, hauling in dirt, removing boulders and rocks will incur in additional expenses. On top of it all, fees for any special permits for the construction purposes will also have to be noted. Labor costs also fluctuate unexpectedly due to an alteration in the supply and demand trends. Keeping all this in mind, it is important to keep enough budget for added construction costs. It is always better to be safe than sorry, otherwise there is danger of halting the overall construction process if funds run low.
Know Your Contract
Your contract is perhaps the most important piece of document when heading into your construction phase. A handy tip to always keep in mind is to create a detailed contract with as much detail as possible. List in detail anything that you expect from the builders and this also gives a very clear indication of estimated costs. Components such as clear definitions of heated spaces, garage, attic or basement management, utility connections, insurance that deals with liability such as Builders Risk which ensure protection against half-built structure prone to fires, storms and even vandalism.
Mechanics all over the world are believed to be untrustworthy, I don’t have real facts about that, but some few of them are trustworthy. Because they handle precious machinery so dear to many owners, it should not hold the waters in the case. A study indicates that only 29% of mechanics have a 100% level of trust in their profession. It should be better than that!
How mechanics commonly trick their clients to pay for services they don’t need is a total let down to their profession. For the case, mechanics lure their clients into buying services that they don’t need to make extra money from them. It is not bad because they do rob you with violence, you also feel and see the service you bought, unlucky because those kinds of services are unfriendly to your bank account. Take into account other basic items you should be buying with this amount instead.
As for you the car owner, to avoid all the drama at the mechanic shop has implemented some of the following services on your own. I bet you will save a lot.
- Instead of changing your oil every 3000 miles as directed by the car mechanic, change your engine oil after 5000-7500 miles, especially when your car is still brand new. Go a step further into changing the oil by yourself, you will further reduce the cost, time and ensuring that you use the best quality oil that will last longer than the other types of engine oils they would probably use on your car to ensure that you become their frequent customer.
- Recommended tune-ups from the mechanic side that deem not necessary should be avoided. Use technology that is synonymous in today’s cars to monitor the functionality of your car systems. Trust them; they will raise an alarm when there is a need for a quick fix in your car. It is not economical when you do other things prematurely because of the languishing love for your money by the mechanic.
- Changing the brake pads all by you, most drivers believe that the task of changing the brake pads is very complex, but believe me, it is not. All you need is a wheel lug wrench, basic wrenches, a jack, and a plier. You will reduce almost by half the cost you could incur if you had popped into a mechanic shop.
- Ignore the recommendations imposed by the mechanic to perform unnecessary tune-ups, only go for the basic tune-ups that are essential for your car mobility. Others like changing oil filters, fuel filters can wait until the right time as recommended by the manufacturer. It is safe to follow the guidelines given by the manufacturer than fall prey to the mechanic advise who are thirsty for your money.
- Shop around for fair prices and don’t be afraid to ask the mechanic what they are doing in your car.
We communicate with our clients
We communicate with our clients during all parts of the maintenance. We believe in client participation to achieve the best results. Thus, we will answer all questions and offer recommendations.
As the client, you have the mandate to select the type of service from our available options. We have the proper certification and licenses to execute all the services we offer.
300 Warrigal Rd, Glen Iris VIC 3146, Australia
T. +61 3 9805 7333